Monday, April 3, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #147

badge

I had a hectic week of exams and academic conventions last week. I'm behind in everything, most of all my blog, but I did get some reading done during my travels. :) The reading I completed in the last two weeks are all for my college courses. I completely binge read the last two books in The Lord of the Rings series because I have a 12 page paper about it due at the end of it month. XD

I'm planning a trip to the library when I'm not dead-tired from traveling but for now I will be trying to finish some of my non-class related personal reading. 

The Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

Books I Read Last Week:

Paradise (The Trilogy #3) by Toni Morrison
Colors of Nature: Culture, Identity, and the Natural World by Alison Hawthorne Deming (Editor), Lauret Savoy
The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings #2) by J.R.R. Tolkien 
The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings #3) by J.R.R. Tolkien





Number of Pages: 1,409



Currently Reading:

(I have two books for classes that I have to read but I'm only going to show you my fun reading! I doubt I will be able to get to them but I can hope. )

The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas - Audiobook
Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz - (I've been stuck at the half-way point for two weeks XD)




2 comments:

  1. Awww! I completely understand about papers and exams and being behind. I have one more month until I graduate, and I feel like I'm dragging myself to the finish line. o_o I hope you enjoy the books you're currently reading!

    Have a great week, Rachel. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm in the same boat, one month left before I graduate! Good Luck with your studies!

      Delete