Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I'm Dying To Meet #126


The Broke and Bookish.


1. John Green. I've loved his novels since I was a freshman in high-school. He seems like a great person. 
2. Lauren Graham. I just finished reading her memoir and I would love to meet her. She seems down-to-earth, funny, and sweet. 
3. Anna Kendrick. I was not expecting to connect with her memoir as much as did, she is a great writer. 
4. Meg Cabot. I have a hug Cabot collection and The Princess Diaries was one of my favorite childhood series. It would be amazing to meet her! :)
5. Sarah Dessen. I'm cheating with this one because I met her back in 2012 at a book signing. However, I want a redo because I was a complete awkward and starstruck mess, lol. 
6. Deb Caletti. Another author from my childhood and I've been an avid reader of her teen novels. 
7. Sarah J. Maas. I love her fantasy YA novels and it would be fun to go to a signing. 
8. Maggie Stiefvater. I missed a chance to see her at a local bookcon but I'm hoping to meet her. 
9. Libba Bray. She is one of my favorite authors, I loved the Gemma Doyle series in high school. 
10. Laini Taylor. She is coming for a signing near me but I can't go because of class. :(

1 comment:

  1. I would love to meet Maggie Stiefvater, too! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete