The Broke and Bookish.
1. John Green. I've loved his novels since I was a freshman in high-school. He seems like a great person.
2. Lauren Graham. I just finished reading her memoir and I would love to meet her. She seems down-to-earth, funny, and sweet.
3. Anna Kendrick. I was not expecting to connect with her memoir as much as did, she is a great writer.
4. Meg Cabot. I have a hug Cabot collection and The Princess Diaries was one of my favorite childhood series. It would be amazing to meet her! :)
5. Sarah Dessen. I'm cheating with this one because I met her back in 2012 at a book signing. However, I want a redo because I was a complete awkward and starstruck mess, lol.