Saturday, February 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #132


Reviews: 

Review: A Sand County Almanac And Sketches Here And There - American Museum Of Natural History Special Members' Edition by Aldo Leopold

Won:
There Will Be Stars by Billy Coffey 
The Classic & Craft Cocktail Recipe Book: The Definitive Guide to Mixing Perfect Cocktails from Aviation to Zombie by Clair McLafferty


For Review:

Etched in Bone (The Others #5) by Anne Bishop
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer


Library:

Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick

10 comments:

  1. YAY! Letters to the Lost! I am so excited to read that one. I've read all of Kemmerer's books and I've really enjoyed them. This one is apparently her best yet? I hope we both love it! :D

    Have a wonderful weekend, Rachel. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great week! Thanks, I can't wait to read it.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to read Letters to the Lost! I've seen it around in a few StS and I think I even read about it on NetGalley, but didn't apply for it :0

    Happy Reading! :)

    Yasmine @ Swissbookworm
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Congrats on the wins! I sooo need to get caught up in Anne's series! I'm so behind! Can't wait to binge the rest though! LOL! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard good things about the Anna Kendrick book. Letters to the Lost seems very popular. Great haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Letters to the Lost is one I am excited for. I also want to read the Anna Kendrick book as I think she is such a good actress. Enjoy your new books!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Anna Kendrick memoir is really good so far

      Delete