Monday, March 6, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #144

badge


My reading has been so bad because I'm currently in 4 English college courses (one of them is a 400 level) where I have a lot of reading/writing and have no time for my personal reading. :((( I'm trying to read at least one book outside of course reading a week and my current read is an audiobook, so hopefully I can finish it! :)


The Meme Comes From The Book Dare.


Books I Read Last Week:

Persepolis 2: The Story of a Return (Persepolis #3-4) by Marjane Satrapi, Anjali Singh (Translator) - Side note: currently writing a 4-paged paper on this graphic memoir (I already started it and the due date is 3/38 :D)
Woman No. 17 by Edan Lepucki 



Number of Pages: 507




Currently Reading: 

6 comments:

  1. I remember those college English major days! There were so many months when I didn't read a thing that didn't live in one of those Norton anthologies!

    I hope you enjoy the Lauren Graham book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading a lot of articles about nature for my american nature writing course. I'm only half way through the Lauren Graham memoir but it is so good!

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Totally new to me ones! Good luck with the paper too!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about the Lauren Graham. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about half way through the audiobook and it is so funny!

      Delete