Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books on My TBR #122


The Broke and Bookish.

1. The You I've Never Known by Ellen Hopkins.
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord 
5. The Diabolic (The Diabolic #1) by S.J. Kincaid 

7. The Song Rising (The Bone Season #3) by Samantha Shannon
9.Heartless by Marissa Meyer. I'm about half way through this and I'm stuck for some reason. I hope I can finish it soon because I really enjoy Meyer's novels. 
10. Villette by Charlotte Brontë. Another one I'm about half way through and stuck. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/top-ten-tuesday-93/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, you have a lot of great books ahead of you, to read! I loved Rebel of the Sands, and I'm really excited to read Traitor to the Throne soon. The Song Rising could not come soon enough! I'm not a huge fan of the series' cover change, but oh well. The story is what matters. :D Happy reading, Rachel!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm almost finished with Rebel of the Sands and really enjoying it!

      Delete