Saturday, January 7, 2017

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update: AKA Bookish Goodies #127


Reviews: 

Review: Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood
Review: And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich


Won:
Fate of Perfection (Finding Paradise #1) by K.F. Breene
Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American Cityby Matthew Desmond
Drop the Ball: Women, Partnership and Achieving More by Doing Lesby Tiffany Dufu
All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
Closer Than You Think (Romantic Suspense, #16; Cincinnati, #1) by Karen Rose
Pathological by Jinkang Wang
Jack and Norman: A State-Raised Convict and the Legacy of Norman Mailer's "The Executioner's Song" by Jerome Loving



Bought:




For Review: 

Cold Summer by Gwen Cole 
The You I've Never Known by Ellen Hopkins 
Coming up for Air (Hundred Oaks) by Miranda Kenneally 


Bookish Items:

I won one of the gift guides from Novl. :))) It is themed around Holly Black's The Darkest Part of the Forest. It comes with a print of the book cover, a iphone case, a tote bag, a candle, and a feather pen all themed around the novel.



I also picked up two more bookish candles from my new favorite shop, Biblioflames on Etsy. Go check them out! :))





4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on all of the winnings! I need to borrow some of your good luck! I'm so bad at entering contest and even worse at winning. ;) I loved To All The Boys, and its sequel, P.S. I Still Love You! I'm dying to read Always and Forever, Lara Jean. I've got the book preordered. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely week, Rachel. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've read all of Jenny Han novels and I'm so excited for the next one as well! I lucked out and found the paperback for about 50 cents, so I may be rereading it:) I tend to enter any giveaways I see, lol, which helps out my college student wallet XD

      Delete
  2. I am really excited for Cold Summer. It sounds really interesting. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of picking it up next for the debut 2017 challenge I just love the cover

      Delete