Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017 #116


The Broke and Bookish. 
1. Caraval (Untitled #1) by Stephanie Garber. I'm getting heavy The Night Circus Vibes so I will be reading this right away.
2. RoseBlood by A.G. Howard. I love Phantom of the Opera and I love reading the retellings, cannot wait to get my hands on this next month! :)
3. Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer, Douglas Holgate (Illustrations)
4. A List of Cages by Robin Roe.
5. King's Cage (Red Queen #3) by Victoria Aveyard.
7. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour. I enjoyed her last contemporary
8. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
9. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I loved her previous series and I'm looking forward to seeing what her new one is like. :)
10. Etched in Bone (The Others #5) by Anne Bishop. I do not want this series to end :((((

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeep, this list is all the gloriousness...and omg I can't believe I forgot to put Strange the Dreamer on mine?!? SHAME ON ME. hehe. I'm sure it's going to be beautiful and magnificent! I'm also really looking forward to A Conjuring of Light (!!!!) and A List of Cages and Roseblood. :D Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) I'm so excited about all those new novels! :)

      Delete
  2. OOoh good ones! A few of these are on my general list too! Need to read Bishop's third book still and oohhh how did I forget Wires and Nerves?! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete