Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items) #117


The Broke and Bookish. 
1. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. I've already listened to part of the audio book but I really want a print copy.
3. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
5. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
6. What Light by Jay Asher
7. Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
8. Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
9. Trouble Makes a Comeback (Trouble #2) by Stephanie Tromly

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Talking as fast as I can, Scrappy little nobody, and Mara Wilson's Where am I now is also on my list. :)

    My list: http://poemsbyayoungartist.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-30-santa-baby-slip.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice picks! Loved Rebel of the Sands myself! Hope Santa brings you a few of these! Or all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pretty sure Santa is bringing me the Lauren Graham memoir :)

      Delete
  3. Where am I Now is very good - hope you get to it! :)


    Check out my TTT and my current giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talking as fast as I can is definitely going on my list, love Lauren Graham, the Anna Kendrick book I think would be interesting too. I still have the first Wayfarers book sat next to my bed waiting to be read, I didn't realize that there was a second book, the cover looks lovely :)
    Here's my TTT list

    ReplyDelete