Monday, December 12, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #133

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

I guess this week is the week of blue covers XD I only have one exam left, so hopefully I will begin reading a lot next week. :)

Books I Read Last Week:

Cymbeline by William Shakespeare
by Minnesota Humanities Commission, Minnesota Humanities Commission Staff



Number of Pages:  1,362


Films/Musicals/TV Watched:


Fuller House Season 2 - Yes, I already finished it XD


Currently Reading:


6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Some new to me ones there but I really enjoyed Frostblood! Hope you will too!!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost half-way and really enjoying it. :)

      Delete
  2. I need to get back into reading Shakespeare. I hated studying his work in school, but I might like it more if I can go at my own pace with it. (And not write essays.)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the opposite for me, I like reading Shakespeare in class better than by myself (because I tend to not understand or miss stuff), however I could do without the massive exams and essays

      Delete
  3. OOOO! You're reading Frostblood! I adored that book. I had little to no expectations before starting it, but I was stunned by how awesome it was. I hope you love it!

    Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mainly picked it up based on the cover and some positive reviews and I'm really enjoying it. Have a great week! :)

      Delete