Monday, December 5, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #132

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

I have my finals starting December 12th and I spent this weekend writing a 25 page final. XD So, I mainly read class books. 

Books I Read Last Week:


Reeling with Laughter: American Film Comedies--From Anarchy to Mockumentary by Michael Tueth
No One Is Coming to Save Us: A Novel by Stephanie Powell Watts
Ceremony by Leslie Marmon Silko


Number of Pages: 847


Films/Musicals/TV Watched:

Home (2015)
Minions (2015)
Haters Back Off (2016)


Currently Reading:



8 comments:

  1. Papers and finals are the part of college I miss the least. Good luck with yours. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm going into my last semester and looking forward to no more papers/exams :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your finals!

    I watched Home with my kids a few months ago. It was pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed when others can read during studies, impressive. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I don't tend to read at all but two of the books were class ones and I was already half-way through the only book that I read for fun.

      Delete
  4. Nice! All totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy this week's reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I checked out your post and I actually picked up Frost Blood from the library :)

      Delete