Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Holiday Booktubeathon TBR

The Holiday Booktubeathon on Youtube is here again and this time I can actually join in (it was during finals last time).

Reading Challenges:
1/ Read a book that has your favorite color on the cover.
Rebel of the Sands by .
2/ Read a book from a genre you discovered this year.
I discovered my love for mystery and thrillers this year. :)
 I See You by Clare Mackintosh 
3/ Read a book that was gifted to you.
I only recieved two books for Christmas (the rest were bookish items) but they were both memoirs I can't wait to read!
 Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson 

Other Reads:
 Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven





3 comments:

  1. Oooo, this is neat! That's awesome that you'll be able to participate. Finals get in the way of everything, amirite?! Best of luck and have fun, Rachel! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm already failing because I'm distracted by Instagram lol

      Delete
  2. Rebel of the Sands is one of my favorite books of 2016 for sure! I’m kind of dying for book 2 to come out! *-*
    Holding up the Universe was also cute! :)
    Enjoy your read-athon!

    ReplyDelete