Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Coloring Books to Buy Your TV/Movie Obsessed Friend #114


The Broke and Bookish. 
Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Coloring Books to Buy Your TV/Movie Obsessed Friend #114




1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Adult Coloring Book Paperback – January 17, 2017
by Fox 
by Fox
by Insight Editions
by Price Stern Sloan 
by Mike Collins 
6.Harry Potter Coloring Book Paperback – November 10, 2015
by Scholastic (Author)
by Diana Gabaldon
9. The Poldark Colouring Book Paperback – September 22, 2016
by Gwen Burns 
by Warner Brothers Studio (Author), J. R. R. Tolkien  (Author), Nicolette Caven (Illustrator)


11 comments:

  1. I want the poldark and the sherlock so bad. I wouldn't color them. Just display. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want them as well, most of all the Sherlock one

      Delete
  2. These are AMAZING - adult coloring books are so popular right now, this is a great list!! My husband would totally love the Dr. Who and Supernatural books, and I wouldn't mind Game of Thrones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a cousin that loves them as much as I do and they are such a fun gift!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of colouring books especially the ones that look similar to the live action shots. I do really like the pictures in the Game of Thrones one though.
    My TTT this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check that one out, I know someone who has the Game of Thrones one and loves it

      Delete
  4. OOoh nice!! Totally missed the Buffy one!! Been trying to ease off on all the coloring books! I've gotten too many and haven't colored in months! :(

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Buffy one comes out in January and I'm picking it up! :)

      Delete
  5. They got Buffy Coloring Books? Oh man, I really want that! I just got the Harry Potter coloring book and I'm really enjoying it so far!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I really want a Harry Potter, so far I only own 2, Alice in wonderland and Doctor Who

      Delete