Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Want to Reread #111


The Broke and Bookish. 
1. The Son of Ice and Fire Series by George R. R. Martin. I rushed through the last two books in the series and want to reread it before any more books come out (if that ever happens).
2.  Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. I was around 14-15 years old when I read Jane Eyre and I want to finally reread it! (and read the rest of her novels)
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. My favorite classic, and one I really want to read again! :)
4. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I've read parts of this but I want to finally sit down and read the whole novel. :)
5. The Shiver Series by Maggie Stiefvater. I own this one and really want to reread it along with the last two books in the series.
6. Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick. I never finished this series and I want to binge read the whole series!
7. My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent. I've read the whole series but want to read it again just for fun.
8. Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie. Another series from my youth that I never finished.
9. Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer
10. Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White. I'm really bad at finishing series, lol.

5 comments:

  1. I love that you have a couple of classics on your list this week. It seems like I am always adding books to my ever growing reading wishlist after reading TTT threads like this week's TTT post.

    Here's my TTT post for the week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-ive-added-to.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I loooved Paranormlacy, Nightshade, My Soul to Take, Hush, Hush, and Linger! All great series there! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all and really need to finally finish reading Hush, Hush, lol

      Delete
  3. I definitely need to try My Soul to Take! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete