Saturday, November 19, 2016

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #120




Reviews:

Review: Carrot Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #10) by Joanne Fluke
Review: Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore Stultz
Review: Macbeth by William Shakespeare
Review: Winter in the Blood by James Welch
Review: Doctor Who: The Bog Warrior (Time Trips) by Cecelia Ahern
Review: Love Blind by Christa Desir, Jolene Perry



Won:

Brutality (Fina Ludlow #3) by Ingrid Thoft 
Science Comics: Volcanoes: Fire and Life by Jon Chad
Life, Incorporated: A Practical Guide to Wholehearted Living by Halley Bock
Secret Service Dogs: The Heroes Who Protect the President of the United States by Maria Goodavage
Class by Lucinda Rosenfeld 
Kale to the Queen (A Kensington Palace Chef Mystery #1) by Nell Hampton


Bought:

Heartless by Marissa Meyer ($8.50)


For Review:



7 comments:

  1. Awesome set of books you got! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice set of reads! Lots of new to me ones but I know Heartless! I adored that one!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to finally sit down and finish Heartless. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooo, Heartless for $8.50, that is amazing! Quite the steal - that's even cheaper than the ebook. Nice job. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful week, Rachel. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to read heartless very soon! I hope it's good, as I have heard so much hype about it. Have a fun week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot about it too and cannot wait to read it

      Delete