Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #130

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

Books I Read Last Week: 


Just Like the Movies (If Only . . . #7) by Kelly Fiore Stultz (4)
Carrot Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #10) by Joanne Fluke (3.5)
The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy (4.5)
Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns #1) by Kendare Blake (4.5)
The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon (5)




Number of Pages: 1852


Films/TV Watched:

Gilmore Girls Season 7
10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
When Harry Met Sally (1989)
Devil in a Blue Dress (1993)
Daddy's Home (2016)

Currently Reading:

7 comments:

  1. You are quite the reader and film watcher. "Just Like the Movies" looks like a book I might enjoy. I also like your way of setting your reviews over on Goodreads and linking them directly to this. I had not thought about that and I like it.
    ~ linda @ The Reader and the Book | https://thereaderandthebookreviews.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I still need to read The Telling! Though I've read The Creeping and liked it and actually just finished The Edge of Everything today! Hope you're enjoying it!! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....."When Harry Met Sally" is one of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time watching and I really enjoyed it :) I'm currently in a comedy film class

      Delete