Monday, November 14, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #129

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

Books I Read Last Week: 

Macbeth by William Shakespeare (4)
The Call by Peadar Ó Guilín (2.5)
Doctor Who: The Bog Warrior (Time Trips) by Cecelia Ahern (4)
Winter in the Blood by James Welch, Louise Erdrich (Introduction) (3.5)
Love Blind by Christa Desir, Jolene Perry (2.5)


Number of Pages: 941

Films Watched:

Annie Hall (1977)
The Boss (2016)
Mamma Mia (2008)
Matchstick Man (2003)

Currently Reading:



3 comments:

  1. Nice! I am still super curious about the Call! Also cannot wait to read The Telling! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about half way and loving it, it is super creepy and has beautiful writing

      Delete
  2. I'm so intrigued by The Call! I'm sorry you didn't love it. The Telling also looks really good!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete