Monday, November 7, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #128

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

Books I Read Last Week: 


The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 3: Commercial Suicide by Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie (2 Stars)
 Joe Turner's Come and Gone (The Century Cycle #2) by August Wilson (4 Stars)
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas (4 Stars)

25853351


Number of Pages: 986

Films Watched:

Strange Magic (2015)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do the Time Warp Again (2016)
Victor Frankenstein (2015)


Currently Reading:

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I loved Heartless! Hope you're enjoying it too!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about a 100 pages in and loving it! :)

      Delete
  2. I finished the Overdrive Listen version of Cinder by Marissa Meyer and it was fantastic. I hope Heartless is a good one also. I want to read the Throne of Glass series. I read the first of her other series, A Court of Thorns and Roses, which was brutal but really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it is really good, I lucked out and found an arc at my university library

      Delete
  3. I'm reading the first Maas trilogy and liking it, and I'll keep catching up with her stuff.

    ReplyDelete