Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Read On Recommendation #107


The Broke and Bookish. 
Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Read On Recommendation #107



1. The Joanne Fluke Hannah Swensen series. My grandma is a huge fan of this cosy mystery series and I've been enjoying reading them as well. I'm currently on book 8 of the series.











2. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. a booktuber/vlogger on youtube, JentleStrength made me finally pick up this beautiful novel and it is now my favorite read of 2016.












3. The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson. Another booktube rec! I'm currently on book four of this great fantasy series and cannot wait to keep reading.












4. To Be or Not To Be: A Chooseable-Path Adventure (Chooseable-Path Adventures) by Ryan North, William Shakespeare. I had to read this in a course a few semesters ago and it was so much fun!












5. Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas. Another rec that I grabbed when I was visiting the UK. I loved all of her novels.












6. Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price. I received this as a gift while in high school because the author came to the school, it was a pretty good read.












7. Bluets by Maggie Nelson. A poetry professor recommmended this for me to read because it was similar to my own style. 


5 comments:

  1. I totally picked up Dangerous Girls after so much wild flailing across the blogosphere! And I loooved Dangerous Boys too, but both those books are so chilling, AGH!! Also I've been told to read The Night Circus so so much...I really need to get to it too. I'm so glad you love it too! It makes me want to try it more. :D 😂 Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Final Empire is amazing!! I want to try Steelheart soon! Please check out our TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I loved the first three books and can't wait to keep reading :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a long-time Ryan North fan, so you can best I was absolutely thrilled to discover the Chooseable-Path Adventure version of Shakespeare! I wish we could've read this when I was slogging my way through Hamlet in high school.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to read it for one of english courses and write a paper, it was so much fun. He also has a romeo and juliet one as well

      Delete