Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #116


Stacking The Shelves

Reviews:

Review: Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Shopaholic #3.5) by Sophie Kinsella
Review: Voyager (Outlander #3) by Diana Gabaldon
TV Review: Pretty Little Liars Season 2
Review: Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke


For Review:



Library:

The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald 
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers #1) by Becky Chambers
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass Series, Book 5) Series: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas



Won:

This Is How It Always Is: A Novel by Laurie Frankel
Behind Her Eyes: A Novel by Sarah Pinborough 
Breakfast at Tiffany's, by Truman Capote: A Kinderguides Illustrated Learning Guide by Kinderguides Kinderguides (Illustrations), Ellen Surrey (Illustrations)

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I should be familiar with Breakfast at Tiffany's, because it's so commonly referenced... I literally know nothing about it. :o I think I need that learning guide LOL. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Rachel. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it a while ago and can't wait to see what I missed and maybe reread it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it a while ago and can't wait to see what I missed and maybe reread it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete