Saturday, October 1, 2016

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #115

Stacking The Shelves

Reviews: - I'm sorry about the massive amounts of film reviews this week, it is easier to watch films/tv while working on my massive amounts of papers, lol (I had 5 papers due this week).

Review: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Review: No-No Boy by John Okada
Film Review: Father of the Bride (1950)
Review: Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica
Film Review: Zootopia (2016)
Film Review: Hush (2016)
TV Review: Pretty Little Liars - Season 1

Review: Yesternight by Cat Winters
Review: The Library At Mount Char by Scott Hawkins



For Review:





Bought:

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare ($7)
Burial Rites by Hannah Kent ($2)
8755776

Library:

Don't You Cry by Mary Kubica
Something In Between by Melissa De La Cruz
Watching Edie by Camilla Way
 





Won: 



31578343

   





2 comments:

  1. Woah, five papers! That's quite a lot. I know how you feel though, with papers and problem sets and now midterms. I have seen some really positive reviews for Melissa de la Cruz's latest. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Midterms start next week. I hope you have a great week as well :)

      Delete