Monday, October 10, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #124

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

It is midterm time and I pretty much got home by 8-9 pm every day, yep. I'm just happy I finished one nonclass novel.

Books I Read Last Week: 


Henry V (Wars of the Roses #4)  by William Shakespeare
Blu's Hanging by Lois-Ann Yamanaka
The Season by Jonah Lisa Dyer, Stephen Dyer




Number of Pages: 950

Films Watched:

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016)
Some Like It Hot (1959)
In the Heat of the Night (1967)


Other:

Play: Ruined

Currently Reading:

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had some very long days. Is Shakespeare for pleasure or school work? Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for a intro Shakespeare course I need to graduate but I'm still enjoying the plays

      Delete
  2. You are on a great Shakespeare kick! I just finished The Taming of the Shrew. I was sure I had read it before but I realized I just knew the story and it was my first read!

    I hope midterms go well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm in a class and were reading 6 of the plays, so I have three more to go before the end of the semester.

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen In the Heat of the Night since we watched it in high school years and years ago - we all went around afterwards quoting the amazing line "They call me Mr. Tibbs" - such a kick ass response.

    ReplyDelete