Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #123

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

It was a slow reading week (I had a lot of papers and other class reading) but I did make progress on some books. On the weekend I was able to binge read A Torch Against the Night (because I had to return it to the library before I left) and now I'm in the mood for more fantasy!

Books I Read Last Week: 


The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins (3 Stars)
A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2) by Sabaa Tahir


25558608



Number of Pages: 852

Films Watched:

Singin In the Rain (1951)
Charlie Countryman (2013)
The 5th Wave (2015)
The Boy (2016)
Pride And Prejudice And Zombies (2016)
Imitation of Life (1959)

TV Watched: (I was super busy this week so no new shows just Netflix)

Pretty Little Liars - Season 2 (I'm on episode 18/25)
West World - Episode 1

Currently Reading:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment