Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR List #105


The Broke and Bookish. 


I'm going to leave out my required reading for class, it is a pretty long list, so only fun reading! :)

1. The Outlander Series by , Voyager book 3 and Drums of Autumn book 4. I'm planning listening to the audiobooks while walking around campus and while working on papers. :) I'll keep going in the series if I finish these two.
Image result
2. The last two novels in The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare, City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire. I bought a copy of the 5th novel (I had a gift card, which is usually the only time I buy a book for more then $3 or less) and I'm planning on getting the 6th one at the local library.
87557768755785

3. The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins. I'm starting this one soon, I won it from a goodreads giveaway a while ago and it sounds pretty interesting.
26892110
4. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. I'm in a fluffy contemporary mood
(even in October, lol) and this one has been on my list for a while.
17978160
5. The Season by Jonah Lisa Dyer, Stephen Dyer. Another book I won from Goodreads and really want to read soon. It seems like it will be funny.
25094429
6. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I bought this all the way back in December and still need read it. 
23734628
7. I have various ARCs I want to read.
25486998
8. Morning Star (Red Rising #3) by Pierce Brown. I want to finally finish this series. :) It is the year of finishing series, if only I could do the same with TV, lol.
Image result
9. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. I have a copy of this and want to read it soon because it is banned book week.
4981
10. Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy #2) by Rae Carson. The first novel was an okay read but since I won the second one from Goodreads I decided to give it chance.
28448077

3 comments:

  1. You have some really amazing books on your list. You're going to have a good autumn, reading-wise. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm having a great year for finishing series/old tbr books

      Delete
  2. Ah I need to get around to City of Heavenly Fire sometime!

    Enjoy your books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete