Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #114

Stacking The Shelves

Reviews:

Film Review: Tallulah (2016)
Review: The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare
Review: The Finest Hours (2016)
Review: City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare

For Review:



Won: 

I really need to stop entering these things, lol. But it is my favorite thing to do in the morning, I might be able to turn all of these into Christmas presents. :) I won three on one day but at least one of them was a kindle book, my parents are getting annoyed by all the packages, lol :P
282603893081883025406912313326481611789831560728


Library:
28587957Cover of The Crown's GameCover of Night of Cake & Puppets

6 comments:

  1. Time Keeper looks really good. I picked it up as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mainly went off of the cover and decided to give it a chance

      Delete
  2. Impressive haul you´ve got there. Hope you will enjoy them. Have a great weekend.

    my STS

    best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Daughter Of Smoke And Bone series and heard there was a novella out there, somewhere... i must read this! I hope I can get it through my library. I have seem several bloggers with Timekeeper. I hope it's wonderful. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it through Overdrive and can't wait to read it. I love the series as well

      Delete