Monday, September 26, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #122

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

Books I Read Last Week: 




Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica (3.5 Stars)
No-No Boy by John Okada (4 Stars)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (5 Stars)


249980309361589



Number of Pages: 1,153

Films/TV Watched: 

Films:

Father of the Bride (1950)
Rumor Has It (2006)
Zootopia (2016)
Hush (2016)

TV:

This Is Us (NBC) - Milo Ventimiglia!!! The show had me in tears, can't wait for more episodes.
Modern Family 
Gotham 
The Good Place (NBC) - Kristen Bell!!!!!!!

Pretty Little Liars Season 1 - I will be reviewing this! :)

Currently Reading:
Cover of The Crown's Game30818830

7 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read The Night Circus since it came out. Your rating really makes me want to read it soon. Here is my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it, I'm posting my review tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. This is Us had a great premiere, didn't it? I'm so excited to see where they take it from there.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really liked the first episode

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed Pretty Baby. I am keen to get into Kubica's newest novel soon - Don't Cry.
    I also have had the Night Circus on my reading wishlist... one day! I may have to try fit it in my reading schedule sooner rather than later based on your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just picked up Don't You Cry from the library and I'm planning on reading it soon. My review for The Night Circus will be up today

      Delete
  4. I have also been wanting to read The Night Circus since it came out and never got to it. I really need to just read it!! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete