Monday, September 19, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #121

badgeThe Meme Comes From The Book Dare

It was a slow reading week for me. I binge read some of the Mortal Instruments and I finished one of my required texts. I've been slowly making my way through The Night Circus, the writing is so beautiful and the plot is amazing so I want to savior it. :) I doubt I will be reading today because of exams and the fact that Gotham comes back tonight, yes!

Books I Read Last Week:
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare 
The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare

377773224128


Number of Pages: 1,212

Films Watched:

My Lady Eve (1941)
The Finest Hours (2016)
The Harvest (2013)
Sky (2015)
White Rabbit (2013)
Loitering with Intent (2014)

Currently Reading: 
9361589

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read The Night Circus -- the plot is very intriguing. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about 87 pages left and I'm taking my time with because it such a beautiful book

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm listening to it on audiobook and really enjoying it. :)

      Delete