The Broke and Bookish.
1. Voyager and Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon. I've had the fourth book of the Outlander series on my shelf for ages, I found it cheap at a thrift store and now I'm finally reading the third one, Voyager and continuing on with the series.
2. The Shopaholic Series. I'm on book 4 and I own all of them, so I need to finally read them!!
3. The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive #1) by Brandon Sanderson. I have so many Sanderson books to read but this one is the most intimating.
4. Uprooted by Naomi Novik. I always have at least one fantasy novel that I have not read yet on my kindle, and this one is so neglected.
5. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. I've read all of Rowling's novels but this one.
6. The Mortal Instruments Series. I'm doing a massive reread of this series (I never finished it) and so far I'm only on book 2.
7. The Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead. A series where I loved the first book but never picked up book 2.
8. The Iron Druid Series. Yet again another series where I really enjoyed the first book but haven't read any more of the series.
9. Magic Study (The Chronicles of Ixia #2) by Maria V. Snyder
10. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr