Saturday, July 23, 2016

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #105

Stacking The Shelves

Reviews:

A Cold Legacy (The Madman’s Daughter #3): Review
Salt and Storm: Review
Wink Poppy Midnight: Review
Falling For You: Review
Romeo and/or Juliet: A Chooseable-Path Adventure (Chooseable-Path Adventures): Review



For Review:



Bought:

Doctor Who Coloring Book- $7.99
Alice in Wonderland Coloring Boo - $3.99

2602599430164645


Library:

The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
A Robot in the Garden by Deborah Install
Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari, Eric Klinenberg
193703042672156817928147271730632345311223299512

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I LOVED Walk the Edge and I really want to read This Savage Song, Fear the Drowning Deep and The Problem with Forever!

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! This Savage Song and The Smell of Other People’s Houses are on my TBR list.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the cover of The Weaver. I"ll be looking forward to your thoughts on it! happy reading. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listened to the audio book of Modern Romance & it was so wonderful. Aziz Ansari has a fully produced rendition. I also enjoyed A Robot In The Garden. It was very British with its dry humor. Have fun reading your books.

    ReplyDelete