Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh #86



Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh #86


1. We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson 
23677341
2. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green 
49750
3. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1) by Louise Rennison
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
4. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
19547856
5. Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling #1) by Megan McCafferty 
138202
6. The Martian by Andy Weir. 
18007564
7. Bossypants by Tina Fey
9476337
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
11870085
38980
10. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
18304322

4 comments:

  1. Simon is on my list as well, and I definitely should have put the princess diaries because that is a hilarious book! John Green is hilarious, I put one of his books on my list too :) great list!
    here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen The Martian on so many lists today - makes me want to read it even more now :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this weeks topic, I am such a fan of books that can make me laugh. You've got some great picks this weeks, and I am definitely going to add a few of these to my own TBR. Thanks for the recommendations! :) You can check out my picks here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Princess Diaries and Full Frontal Snogging! I think I read those both about the same time years ago and enjoyed them both so much! I also really like the Martian. And so many people are recommending Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda that I really should read it.

    ReplyDelete