Monday, April 18, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #99

THIS MEME COMES NOW COMES FROM THE BOOK DATE


20764879This was a bad reading week for me, I was working on three novels, one audiobook, and was at 50% for all of them, lol, but my exams/papers keep me from finishing. At least I was able to finish one book.

Books I Read Last Week:


A Gathering of Shadows (#2) by V.E Schwab (4 Stars)



Number of Pages: 512


Films Watched (I'm a Film Minor):


The Intern (2015)
Taste of Cherry

Currently Reading:

100253052586891819058523

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books. I hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah for finishing up term papers and exams. I hope you can now have some R&R and read to your heart's content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Not finished for at least three weeks, I just had three exams and a paper last week, and now I'm getting ready for finals

      Delete