Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books/DVDS I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year #79


Books:

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books/DVDS I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year #79



1. The White Rose (#2) by Amy Ewing. The first one surprised me with how much I enjoyed it, I cannot wait to keep reading the series.
24585267
2. Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu. Her first novel was amazing and I want this now.
22718682
3. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling. She makes me laugh and I love her TV Show.
22716447
4. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. I enjoyed her other novel and need to finally read this one.
17978160
5. An Adult Coloring book. I was doing this way before it became cool, lol.
DVDS:
6. Mad Max: Fury Road.
7. Full House Complete Series.
8. Gotham Season 1. 
9. The Originals Season 2. I am so behind on this show.
10. Inside Out, I still need to see this.

1 comment:

  1. I got a copy of the White Rose, I have yet to read it but I have been meaning to for sure! Mad Max is a awesome movie!

    Our TTT
    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete