Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Manga Review: Dengeki Daisy Volumes 1 and 2

76846448184181

Summary from Goodreads:

Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for T+ audiences. When Teru’s home gets burglarized, she ends up staying at Kurosaki’s apartment. The close quarters lead to tension, but things get even more complicated when a woman named Riko Onizuka shows up, bringing up a past that involves Kurosaki…

My Review:

I haven't read much manga this year, compared to the last two years, but I finally found a new series that I want to try out.

The first one was my favorite, the second volume was okay, I'm just hoping that it gets better as the series continues.

I love the main character Teru, and Kurosaki/Daisy is also a great character, but so far they are the only characters that really stand out in this series.

I recommend checking out this manga, it is pretty cute.

My Ratings:

Vol 1: Four Stars Out of Five
Vol 2: Three Stars Out of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment