Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday # 2

Wishlist Wednesday is where you show a book that has been on your wishlist/TBR list for a while, the meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Richelle Mead's The Dark Swan: Storm Born (Volume # 1)
Summary from Goodreads:
Eugenie Markham never asked for any of this. Until now, she's been content with her job as a freelance shaman, battling and banishing Otherworldly creatures. When a prophecy suddenly makes her the Otherworld's most popular bachelorette, Eugenie finds herself fighting off unwanted supernatural suitors, as well as the evils that begin emerging from her past...
My Notes: I've read all of the novels in the Dark Swan series and enjoyed them all so this graphic novel is high on my list to read. Sadly my library does not have so I will be waiting to read it until I can buy it, plus I also want to read the Vampire Academy graphic novels.




No comments:

Post a Comment