Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art # 5

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this weeks theme is book covers I would frame.




1. The Diviners by Libba Bray. Before the horrific cover change happened.
2. The Selection by Kiera Cass. This cover is so beautiful!
3. Champion by Marie Lu. By far my favorite book cover this year.
4. Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski. I picked this book mainly because of the cover.
5. House of Ivy and Sorrow by Natalie Whipple.
6. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. Not only is this cover awesome looking it also feels amazing too, lol.
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It is awesome because the cover looks like fanart.
8. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. I love roses and this cover is so perfect.
9. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. All of the covers of this series are beautiful.
10. The Assassin's Blade: Throne of Glass Novellas by Sarah J. Maas.

4 comments:

  1. Loved your list! I totally agree with your comment about Rainbow Rowell's covers; they're all very pretty and I thought about including them myself. That said, I really like your choices! I've never read House of Ivy & Sorrow or Dorothy Must Die, but those covers definitely make me want to! And I STILL haven't read The Selection, but man, those dresses!

    Thanks for a great list!

    Sam @ Mad But Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great covers! The Winner's Curse made my list too, such a brilliant and beautiful covers. I think The Selection series has such wonderful covers, The One is my favourite out of the three. I also love The Assassins Blade covers. Nice picks :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, YES to all of these!! I LOVE Splintered/Unhinged and they're on my list too. AND The Winner's Curse! I really love that one...especially how she's like holding the title?! Just fantastic. :)
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choices! I love the Selection cover.

    ReplyDelete