Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #5






This weeks reviews:
Odd Thomas: The Movie: Review
Saga Volume 1: Review
The Surgeon: Review
Once (Eve #2): Review
To All the Boys I've Loved: Review
Daughter of the Blood: Review



I went away this weekend and came back with a lot of books, six of them are arcs and they were free.
Bought:
Playing for the Ashes by Elizabeth George
Wake to Darkness by Maggie Shayne
Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
Deviant by Helen FitzGerald
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke
The Midnight Witch by Paula Brackston
Tease by Amanda Maciel
Save the Enemy by Arin Greenwood
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Killing Ruby Rose (The Ruby Rose Series #1) by Jessie Humphries (ebook)

I also won two books, but I'll put them in when I get them in the mail.

For Review:

From St. Martin's Press:

Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen. I love Peter Pan and Hook so this sounds really good.

From INscribe Digital:

Against the Dawn (#4) by Amanda Bonilla. It is the fourth book, but I just love the cover!

From Open Road Integrated Media:

Nihal of the Land of the Wind by Licia Troisi

Compelled by Shawntelle Madison (self-published)

From Avery Aster, Inc:

Love, Lex (The Undergrad Years # 1) by Avery Aster (It is free on Amazon Kindle!)


Yours Truly, Teddy (Invitation to Eden) The Undergrad Years # 2 by Avery Aster

From Macmillan-Tor/Forge:

Unwept (Book #1 of the Nightbirds) by Tracy Hickman

From Bloomsbury USA Childrens' Books:

One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington







3 comments:

  1. Awesome looking books. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Mary
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books! I liked Tease because it was unique.

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Our Yesterdays and Tease sound great. I hope you enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete