Monday, May 5, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? # 2

This meme comes from Book Journey, and it is where you show what books you read last week and what you will be reading this week.





Last week I read 7 books:



 

Once (Eve #2) by Anna Carey.
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.
Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan.
The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen
Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop
Killing Ruby Rose (The Ruby Rose Series #1) by Jessie Humphries (ebook)
Crossing the Line (Pushing the Line #1.1) by Katie McGarry


 What I Plan On Reading Next Week:



Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen (ebook) For Review
The Farm by Emily McKay
Storm Front by Jim Butcher (reread)
House of Ivy and Sorrow by Natalie Whipple










1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love Saga and I can't wait to read the Farm. I hope you enjoy your reads this week!
    Here's my It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete