1. Edward Cullen from Twilight. Yeah, I got turned off when he said that he watched her sleep, ick. It reminded me Angel from Buffy, and the show made it clear that watching someone sleep was wrong, while the book kind of prompted it, lol.
2. The Promise of Amazing. Grayson, the love interest and the second POV in the novel, I did not care for him at all, he seemed too whiny and was the one who fell into instant love.
3. Half Bad by Sally Green, Nathan. I just did not like the main character, a lot of bad things happened to him but I did not care because I never truly cared for him.
4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I might get hate for this but I did not care for Lincoln, the whole idea that he reads their personal emails turns me off.
5. Control by Lydia Kang, Cy, I've never liked the whole bad boy with a heart of gold story line in books, and I did not care for him at all.