Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday; Top Characters You Hate # 4

I'm not really the type of person that hates but there are some characters that I could do without in books.

1. To All the Boys I've Loved by Jenny Han. Genevieve, the ex-girlfriend of Peter who is pretty vicious trying to keep Peter all to herself even if she has another boyfriend. I disliked her a lot because she made life for Lara Jean really hard for no good reason at all.

2. Written in Red by Anne Bishop. The main villain was the Controller, who is trying to get Meg back because her skin is worth a lot of money (basically a slaver), but I hated Asia Crane. Bishop wrote from her POV every so often showing her plotting to hurt Meg, and all of it was just for a stupid acting career, such a shallow reason!

3. Legend by Marie Lu. Commander Jameson, she was one of the main villains of the three books and like a lot of other people I just hated her so much. She used June and ordered soldiers to kill innocent people.

4. The Harry Potter Series. I hated Bellatrix for a big reason that I'm going to spoil.

5. Fruits Basket. My first ever Manga series, and the character I hated was Akito, the head of the family who is both creepy and ruthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment