Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin

Summary from Goodreads:
Sixteen-year-old Sarah has a rare chance at a new life. Or so the doctors tell her. She’s been undergoing a cutting-edge procedure that will render her a tabula rasa—a blank slate. Memory by memory her troubled past is being taken away.

But when her final surgery is interrupted and a team of elite soldiers invades the isolated hospital under cover of a massive blizzard, her fresh start could be her end. 

Navigating familiar halls that have become a dangerous maze with the help of a teen computer hacker who's trying to bring the hospital down for his own reasons, Sarah starts to piece together who she is and why someone would want her erased. And she won’t be silenced again.
Release Date: September 23, 2014

My Review:



I enjoyed this book a lot more then I thought I would, all of the characters were very well written, and I did not see the twists in the story coming. :)

The whole idea of people drilling into teenagers brains to wipe their minds freaked me out and I had a hard time making it through the first chapters because of that, ick.

And, there were a lot of loony and murderous characters in this book, lol.


The only negative thing that I found in the book was sometimes it was hard to follow the action scenes.

The last third and the ending of the book (don't worry no spoilers) was my favorite part and I flew through it, and I was not disappointed!

I recommend this book if you want a great action-filled read with characters that you root for throughout the entire book. 

My Rating: 

4 Stars Out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment