Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? # 1

This meme comes from Book Journey, and it is where you show what books you read last week and what you will be reading this week.

I read one book for review:  Tablua Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin.
I read four library books reviewing all but one of them: 

 What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick, Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow, Written in Red by Anne Bishop, and Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins.

Book to Movie That I Watched: Odd Thomas.

What I Plan On and What I Am Reading This Week:
Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
To All the Boys I've Loved by Jenny Han
Daughter of Blood by Anne Bishop



2 comments:

  1. Just brought home All The Boys I've Loved Before. Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really cute book, enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete