Sunday, April 6, 2014

In My Mailbox (From the Library) #1

As always I went overboard at the library, anything that looks interesting tends to go in my bag and by the end of the trip I'm overloaded. I do not tend to buy many books, unless I get gift cards or find them for cheap at half priced books, so most of my books will be from the library or the thrift store.

Library Books:
The Alchemy of Murder - Carol McMcleary
Hyde - Daniel Levine
The Arrivals - Melissa Marr
Graveminder - Melissa Marr
Succubus On Top - Richelle Mead
The Summer of Letting Go - Gae Polisner
Strange Sweet Song - Adi Rule
Her Dark Curiosity - Megan Shepherd
The Last Forever - Deb Caletti

I doubt I can read all of these books before my next library trip because of my classes, but I will make sure to review the ones I finish.

I've already started reading The Last Forever by Deb Caletti, can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment