Monday, April 7, 2014

Funny or Awesome Quotes From What I'm Reading # 1

This might turn into a daily thing or a random one, it depends on if I find a quote I love in the book I'm currently reading.

The quote that stood out to me today comes from The Last Forever by Deb Caletti, I'm about 20 pages along and I already found a quote that was hilarious, that says something. P.S. I will find a butt-load of quotes I love in this book, but I will only limit myself to one a day, I promise.


"I also think of calling Dillon Moore, who I am sort of seeing. We kiss a lot, anyway, which is interesting, but truthfully, a kiss needs something more important than curiosity. A kiss needs desire. A kiss should rocket past the excitement level of  eating lettuce. I'm terrible. I am. I care about Dillon." - pg. 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment